Become a Business Member
Parrish Business Members are a diverse, dynamic group of culturally engaged business leaders who benefit from expanded professional opportunities while supporting the Parrish Art Museum. We value the significant contributions of the business community, and in gratitude, the Parrish has designed a Membership program that supports those who support our region and the Museum—a vibrant cultural presence in the region and beyond. In addition, the Parrish Business Council serves as a volunteer committee of Parrish Business Members who create programming and networking opportunities for Parrish Business Members.
Join or Renew Today!
All Business Memberships include the following.
- Company listing on Museum website
- Recognition of support in annual year-end tribute in local newspaper
- Unlimited free admission to the Museum per cardholder
- $10 Admission for four guests per Museum visit
- Five complimentary admission passes, equal to 10 people (one time use)
- Invitation for two to attend VIP exhibition opening previews and Members-only events
- Discounts on Museum programs and events
- Member discount in Museum Shop and Café
- Museum Alliance Reciprocal Program and North American Reciprocal Museum privileges, including free admission and discounts at over 1,000 participating art museums
Additional benefits are included in the following Business Membership levels.
Business Sponsor $250
- Core Benefits for two cardholders
(all but $60 is tax-deductible)
Business Contributor $500
All Core Benefits for two cardholders, plus
- One complimentary Family/Dual level Membership
- Invitations to unique art-related events, such as visits to artists’ studios and curator-led viewings of private collections alongside Museum supporters and special guests
- Complimentary copy of one Museum exhibition catalogue
- Five additional complimentary Museum admission passes (10 in total)
(all but $145 is tax-deductible)
Business Patron $1,000
All benefits of Business Contributor membership, plus
- Listing on Museum’s Annual Donor Plaque (updated in July) and in select Parrish publications
- Prominent company listing on Museum website
- Opportunity to arrange a private tour of an exhibition for your employees or clients (up to 10 participants)
- Invitations to private events with the Director; the Lewis B. and Dorothy Cullman Chief Curator, Art and Education; and/or the Senior Curator of ArtsReach and Special Projects
- Complimentary copies of all Museum exhibition catalogues
- Ten additional complimentary Museum admission passes (20 in total)
(all but $265 tax-deductible)
Business Sustainer $2,500
All benefits of Business Patron membership, plus
- Two complimentary tickets to the Museum’s annual Spring Fling benefit (upon request, limited availability)
- A private, curator-led tour of an exhibition for your employees or clients (up to 20 people)
- Ten additional complimentary Museum admission passes (30 in total)
(all but $505 is tax-deductible)
Business Benefactor $5,000 and above
All benefits of Business Sustainer membership, plus
- Recognition as host at public programs throughout the year
- A private tour of the Museum’s Permanent Collection Galleries and Collection Vault for your employees or clients (up to 20 people)
- Top company listing on Museum website
- Opportunity to host one corporate entertaining event (subject to fees and availability)
- Ten additional complimentary Museum admission passes (40 in total)
(all but $625 is tax-deductible)
For further information, please contact Shariee Calderone at 631-283-2118 x149 or e-mail email@example.com.
Memberships are nontransferable and nonrefundable.
Membership dues and benefits subject to change.