Summer Camps 2021
Visual Art Camp is a full-day camp that runs Mondays through Fridays 10 am to 3 pm each day. Visual Art Mini-Camp is a half-day camp that runs Mondays through Thursdays, 10 am to 1 pm each day.
All 2021 camps are sold out.
CLICK HERE TO REVIEW YOUR 2021 CAMP REGISTRATION
There is no charge to be placed on the wait list. For canceled registrations, refunds will be given prior to May 15, less a $150 cancellation fee for Visual Art Camp or a $75 fee for Mini-Camp. In the event that the Museum has to cancel camp, fees will be waived and full refunds or credits will be issued.
See below for an outline of planned health precautions.
The following precautions will be in place for our campers and staff:*
- Masks or face coverings worn by all staff and campers while indoors
- Social distancing and minimal exposure to public areas; campers only visit galleries while they are closed to the public
- Reduced camp enrollment (8 children a week for Visual Art Camp and 12 per week for Mini-Camp)
- Daily monitoring of staff and campers’ health, which includes temperature checks and self-reporting of any symptoms or potential exposure to COVID-19
- Each camper receives their own art material kit to avoid sharing supplies
- Parrish studio, theater, outdoor terrace, event lawn, and galleries used for camp activities
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting, especially for heavily touched surfaces such as sinks, door handles, bathrooms
*Precautions will be adjusted to reflect most current NYS and CDC guidance for camps and low-impact art activities.
The Parrish reserves the right to remove any camper who does not comply with our safety protocol. The museum is not responsible for providing refunds for classes missed as a result of student illness, student emergencies, or events beyond our control. The Museum reserves the right to cancel any class which does not meet minimum enrollment requirements.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 631-283-2118 x171.
We are looking forward to a safe and creative summer!