2022 Student Exhibition Preview Day
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination, a negative test (taken March 7 or later), or recovery in the past 90 days is required for entry for all persons aged 5 and older. Please see the details below. Regardless of vaccination status, medical-grade masks must be worn by all visitors aged two and older.
TEST OR VACCINATION PROOF
You will be asked to show proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test (taken March 7 or later), or recovery from COVID-19 in the past 90 days. To expedite the check-in process, we encourage guests to register online and send their proof in advance for each person aged 5 and older in your party by emailing it to email@example.com. Please put “Preview Day – March 12” in the email subject line.
Acceptable ways to verify testing or vaccination are listed below.
· Visitors can present a negative rapid antigen or PCR test result taken within 5 days of the event (March 7 or later).
· Acceptable proof includes a dated image of an at-home test or test result from a lab.
· Visitors 12 and older should present proof that they have received a two-dose vaccine series or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
· Visitors 5 to 11 years old should present proof that they have received at least one dose of a vaccine.
· Visitors can present a positive COVID-19 test result from the past 90 days (anytime between December 12, 2021 and March 6, 2022).
The risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting the Museum, you assume all risks related to indoor exposure to COVID-19