Join or Give the Gift of Membership
Parrish Art Museum Members support our mission of bringing art and people together. To express our gratitude, we provide free unlimited admission, special invitations, a greater opportunity to engage with art, artists, and the Museum—and much more.
Membership support is needed more now than ever! All Memberships purchased at this time—including renewals, new, and gift Memberships—will be granted a free three-month extension.
Membership connects you to a vibrant community that supports the long-standing artistic legacy of the East End of Long Island.
Already a Member?
All Parrish Memberships include the following:
- Personalized membership card
- Unlimited free admission to the Museum
- $6 Admission for one guest per Museum visit
- Invitations to exhibition Opening Receptions and Members-only events
- Discounts on Museum programs and events
- Discounts on summer camps, as well as workshops and classes for children, teens, and adults
- Discounts on goods and services at select local businesses
- Member discount in Museum Shop and Cafe
- All Parrish Membership and Giving Circles are 100% tax-deductible
Free for residents and employees of Southampton and Tuckahoe School District
- Core benefits for one cardholder
$95 for artists, educators, seniors, and students
- Core benefits for two cardholders
$125 for artists, educators, seniors, and students
Core benefits for two cardholders, plus:
- Museum Alliance Reciprocal Program and North American Reciprocal Museum privileges, including free admission and discounts at over 1,000 participating art museums
- $6 Admission for four guests per Museum visit
- Complimentary guest passes for four individuals
All benefits of Associate membership, plus:
- Invitation for two to attend VIP Exhibition Previews
- Opportunity to arrange a private docent-led tour of the Museum for up to four people
All benefits of Sponsor membership, plus:
- Invitations to unique art-related events, such as visits to artists’ studios and curator-led viewings of private art collections
- Complimentary copy of one Museum exhibition catalogue per household
Contemporaries Circle $350
Designed for art-lovers and emerging collectors, Contemporaries Circle membership offers all Sponsor-level benefits plus exclusive invitations to tailored social networking events with artists, collectors and curators throughout the year in New York City and on eastern Long Island. Learn more.
Support from Members at the Patron level and higher enables the Museum to undertake a growing, ambitious schedule of programs and exhibitions. Members receive many exclusive benefits and each successive category offers greater engagement with the Museum, its curators, and artists.
All benefits of Contributor membership, plus
- Unlimited free admission for two cardholders plus four accompanying guests on every visit
- Invitations to exclusive events with the Director; the Lewis B. and Dorothy Cullman Chief Curator, Art and Education; and the Senior Curator of ArtsReach and Special Projects
- Listing on Museum’s Annual Donor Plaque (updated in July) and in select Parrish publications
- Complimentary copies of all Museum exhibition catalogues
All benefits of Patron membership, plus
- Unlimited free admission for two cardholders plus six accompanying guests on every visit
- A private, curator-led tour of the Museum’s Permanent Collection Galleries and Collection Vault
Director’s Circle $5,000 and Above
All benefits of Sustainer membership, plus
- Unlimited free admission to the Museum for you and your guests
- A private tour of an exhibition with the Director